Monday, August 29, 2011

About Me

Hello. My name is Dylan Mattia. I live in New Jersey. I have three brothers; Chris, Nick, and Justin. Justin is my twin. He is someone I can go to when I need to talk to someone. I have two dogs named Minnie and Lucy. Minnie is a Lab and Lucy is a Boxer/Beagle Mix. I love to play sports. In high school I played; soccer and track. I was the captain my senior year and played stopper. For track I did pole vaulting and ran 400 hurdles. I played traveling soccer for the Wall Atoms.

I go to Coastal Carolina University. I am undeclared at the moment, but hope to get on the path of getting a degree in something I will love. I decided to go to Coastal because it reminds me of home. Although it is an 11 hour drive, it reminds me of home. I'm thinking of doing Intramural soccer. I would be doing club but I have classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 4:30 to 5:45. Practices are those day at 6 o'clock so it would be tough trying to get from class to the intramural fields within fifteen minutes. I'm an active kid so through out college I will be working out and playing intramural sports.

The reason for making this blog is for my English Comp class. I have to take this class because it is mandatory for Freshman. I will be writing blogs twice a week for the next three and half months. Some blogs I may be writing about are soccer, family, dogs, and others. Some things that will interest me and you. I expect this class to better my writing skills and make it easier for me when writing papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment